WH / HEER - German officer's uniform jacket ( lieutenat ) - infantry
A perfect replica of a German officer's tunic - used during World War II.
Hand Embroidered bullion eagle and collar tabs, bush hammered buttons.
Colour - Infantry - White
Military rank - lieutenat
All Sizes measured lying down (flat):
- Overall length (from shoulder) - 69 cm
- The length from armpit - 46 cm
- Width, measured in the arms - 49 cm
- Width measured from the shoulder to the collar - 15.5 cm
- Width measured under the armpits - 57 cm
- Bottom width - 62 cm
- Sleeve Length (external), measured from shoulder to end of sleeve - 68 cm
- Sleeve Length (internal) measured from armpit to end of sleeve - 51 cm
- Collar oblast - 44 cm