ALLGEMEINE SS - German officer's uniform jacket ( Major / SS-Sturmbannführer )
A perfect replica of a German officer's tunic - used during World War II.
A special shade of black thick gabardine. Hand embroidered bullion collar tabs, peas buttons, sewn shoulder board, party armband and LSSAH division armband on the left sleeve, long service in the SS chevron (Ehrenwinkel) on the right sleeve.
Military rank - Major / SS-Sturmbannführer
Size: L (or small XL ) - 54 according to maker table.
Uniform used on a film set. May have minor signs of use or suitable spot, however it gives the effect of realism and authenticity.
All Sizes measured lying down (flat):
- Overall length (from shoulder) - 74 cm
- Width, measured in the arms - 50 cm
- Width measured under the armpits - 57 cm
- Waist width - 54cm
- Sleeve Length (external), measured from shoulder to end of sleeve - 65 cm
- Sleeve Length (internal) measured from armpit to end of sleeve - 46 cm