ALLGEMEINE SS - German officer's uniform jacket ( Captain / SS-Hauptsturmführer )
A perfect replica of a German officer's tunic - used during World War II.
Hand Embroidered bullion collar tabs, peas buttons.
Military rank - Captain / SS-Hauptsturmführer
Uniform used on a film set. May have minor signs of use or suitable spot, however it gives the effect of realism and authenticity.
All Sizes measured lying down (flat):
- Overall length (from shoulder) - 72 cm
- The length from armpit - 49 cm
- Width, measured in the arms - 46 cm
- Width measured from the shoulder to the collar - 15 cm
- Width measured under the armpits - 54 cm
- Bottom width - 58 cm
- Sleeve Length (external), measured from shoulder to end of sleeve - 70 cm
- Sleeve Length (internal) measured from armpit to end of sleeve - 52 cm
- Collar oblast - 44 cm